Monday, March 14, 2011

New Shoes

So I had to buy some new shoes after last weekend...long story, which I will get to in my next blog.  Expect something long and filled with pictures in order to lighten the narrative ennui.

Went to an André after class today and after about forty minutes and several pairs of shoes I found a pair I liked.  Just so happened to be the low market version of some Dolce-Gabbanas (my tastes never change, if anything they get more extravagant it seems).  Luckily they were, like I said, not the real Dolce pair and they were marked down on top of that to make room for the new spring collection coming in, so I walked out with these leather shoes for only 58 euro.  Not bad, though the picture doesn't do them justice.



I've got my eye an a pair of light brown leather high-tops from Hugo Boss next, but I'm shopping around for better prices.  I saw at another André location a pair just like them for less than half the price of the real deal (and they're last season according to the guy at the store) so I might pick those up as well just to (perhaps the first time in my life) own two different pairs of shoes at the same time!  Paris is changing me...

1 comment:

  1. totally dig them… they look nice… proud of you :D

    ReplyDelete